Home / Parliament (page 3)


Flat Tax Regime to Benefit those with High Income

"The flat taxation regime caused a very big income inequality. It also resulted in public revenue reduction and we became the most unequal country of Europe. That is why we have returned back to progressive taxation, the aim of which is to generate more...
Read More »

Quiet Elections

There was quorum in 96% of the polling stations; the requirements for ballot boxes were met in 99% of them; in 96% of the stations the set-up ensured confidentiality of voting with the remaining 4% of stations...
Read More »